- 1 10-ounce can enchilada sauce (red)
- 1 16-ounce can fat free refried beans
- 1 15-ounce can 99% fat free turkey chili with beans
- 1 4.5-ounce can green chiles, chopped
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas (about 8-inches)
- 2 cups Mexican style or Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced, garnish
Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 13"X9" baking dish with non-stick spray.
Combine cranberry and enchilada sauces in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally until cranberry sauce has melted, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place chili, beans and green chiles in a large bowl and stir to combine. Place 3 tablespoons of shredded cheese in the middle of a tortilla and top with about 1/2 cup of bean mixture. Roll up and place in baking dish. Continue filling tortillas.
Pour heated sauce over rolled enchiladas. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sliced green onions.
Makes 6 servings.
Per Serving: Cal. 565 (28% DV), Fat Cal. 162, Pro. 22g (43% DV), Carb. 78g (25% DV), Fat 18g (27% DV), Chol. 46mg (15% DV), Sod. 1347mg (56% DV), Vit. A 158RE (15% DV), Vit. C 11mg (18% DV), Vit. E 0mg (0% DV), Calcium 340mg (34% DV), Iron 2mg (13% DV), Folate 1Ug (0% DV), Zinc 0mg (0% DV), Pot. 3mg (0% DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1, Starch 4, Meat 2, Fat 2.5