- 2 cups butternut squash, cut into matchsticks
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 pints packaged Asian soup broth, or chicken stock
- 8 ounces dried ramen noodles
- 12 ounces turkey, shredded
- 1/2 cup scallions, cut thinly on a bias
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Preheat your oven to 400oF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place squash and shredded Brussels sprouts separately on the baking sheet. Drizzle oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic, tossing to coat evenly. Bake for 12-15min or until the vegetables start to brown slightly.
Place a large pot of water over high heat to come to a boil. In a separate pot, place your broth over medium heat to warm up. Once water is boiling, cook noodles according to package directions.
Portion cooked noodles into 4 bowls and ladle approximately 12oz of broth over the noodles. Top the ramen with the shredded turkey, scallions, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, sesame seeds, and a drizzle of soy sauce.