- 1 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cup shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 4.5-ounce cans chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped serrano pepper
- 12 8-inch flour tortillas
- cilantro sprigs, optional
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir together cranberry sauce, chili sauce and sour cream in large bowl. Reserve 1 cup and set aside.
Stir chicken, 1 cup cheese, the chopped cilantro, green chiles and serrano pepper into sauce mixture in large bowl.
Divide chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas over filling; place seam-side-down in prepared baking dish. Pour reserved 1 cup sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if using.
Makes 6 servings