- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into ½-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes, diced into ½-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4-6 slices bacon, roughly chopped
- 4-6 large eggs
- scallions, sliced (optional, for serving)
- hot sauce (optional, for serving)
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place the potatoes, onions, and garlic on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss well. Scatter the bacon pieces over the top. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing once or twice for even cooking. Bake until bacon is crisp and potatoes are light brown and soft when pierced with a fork.
Once the bacon is crisp and potatoes are cooked, fold in the Craisins® Dried Cranberries and smooth the mixture into an even layer. Using the back of a spoon create 4 to 6 nests (depending on how many eggs you choose to use). Crack the eggs into the “nests.” Return the pan to the oven and bake anywhere from 8 to 12 minutes - depending on how cooked you'd like your eggs.
Remove the pan from the oven and serve immediately. Top with sliced scallions and a few shakes of hot sauce, if desired.