- 8 ounces Grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 3 cups baby kale, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Boursin cheese, garlic and herb, crumbled
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
In a medium bowl, add kale and Brussels sprouts. Top salad with avocado, cranberries, and red onion.
Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette onto salad.
Evenly distribute Boursin cheese and almonds onto salad. Top salad with grilled chicken slices.