- For the Salad:
- 2 cups baby arugula, fresh
- 2 cups baby kale, fresh
- 1 cup Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pepitas, roasted
- For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Avocados From Mexico
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
Pre-heat oven to 400 ºF degrees. On a baking pan, arrange the thin slices of prosciutto evenly. Bake until crisp and golden, 10-12 minutes, and remove from oven. Allow the crispy prosciutto to cool.
In a medium bowl, add the arugula and kale. Top greens with avocado, dried cranberries, and figs.
In a food processor, add the avocado, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard and process until smooth.
Drizzle the salad with maple mustard dressing.
Garnish salad with prosciutto, goat cheese, pepitas, and cracked pepper.