- 16 ounces frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/3 cup or
- 1 pinch cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh finely minced
Heat riced cauliflower up according to packaging.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add butter and toast almonds until golden brown. Add the cooked cauliflower and any liquid that has gathered, the Craisins®, cinnamon, nutritional yeast (optional), red pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes and stir to let the ingredients blend.
Move to a large serving bowl and sprinkle parsley over the top.