Choose your Country or Region
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
The FirstName field is required.
The LastName field is required.
The EmailAddress field is required.
Email address is not in a correct format.
The Password field is required.
Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number.
The ConfirmPassword field is required.
'Confirm Password' and 'Password' do not match.
The City field is Required.
The State field is Required.
The Zip Code field is Required.
The Zip Code is not in a correct format.
You must agree to our terms & conditions.
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- 2 tablespoons Ocean Spray® 100% Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Ruby Red greens (or ½ package Baby Red Butter Lettuce mixed with ½ package of Baby Spinach)
- 2 100-calorie single Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1 grapefruit, sectioned (10 to 12 sections)
- 2 pieces thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted sunflower seeds
TO MAKE DRESSING: Combine all dressing ingredients in 1-cup glass measuring cup. Whisk vigorously.
TO MAKE SALAD: Divide each salad ingredient equally between 2 plates; set aside.
Pour dressing evenly over each salad.
Serves 2 as a meal or 4 as a side salad.
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe review has been submitted. If your review is approved, it will show up on the website soon.
The recipe has been shared.