- For the Dressing:
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the Salad:
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed and ends trimmed
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
Using the shredding blade for the food processor (or a mandolin or knife), shave Brussels sprouts in batches and set aside in a medium salad bowl.
In a small pan, toast pine nuts on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Add apple, Craisins® Dried Cranberries and pine nuts to Brussels sprouts. Pour dressing onto Brussels sprouts, toss well and let it sit for 30 minutes to marinate.
Top with parmesan shavings and more Craisins® Dried Cranberries before serving.