- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
Mix together cabbage and red and green onions in large mixing bowl. Whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, pepper and cumin together in a small bowl.
Pour over cabbage mixture; add dried cranberries, mix thoroughly. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour. May be made up to 6 hours in advance.
Makes 6 servings.