- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 medium apple, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder in a large mixing bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and chill. Best prepared and served within 8 hours.*
Makes 5 cups.
*To make a day ahead, stir in dried cranberries, pecans and green onion into the salad
mixture up to 8 hours before serving.