- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 pound sirloin or flank steak, about 1-inch thick
- Peanut Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 ripe mangos
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
In 2-cup measure, whisk together juice, teriyaki sauce, gingerroot and garlic. Place steak in heavy resealable plastic bag; pour marinade over steak. Seal bag; turn bag to coat steak in marinade. Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally to keep steak coated in marinade.
In small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients; set aside.
Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade; pat dry. Place steak on grill 4 to 6 inches from coals. Cover and grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 145ºF for medium rare. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss salad greens with half the dressing. Divide greens among 4 dinner plates. Thinly slice steak across the grain; divide steak, mangos, peanuts and green onions evenly among salad greens. Drizzle with additional dressing.