- 1 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced (8 cups)
- 1/2 small head radicchio, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1/2 cup peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili paste
- 3/4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
Combine cabbage, radicchio, sweetened dried cranberries, carrots and onion in large bowl; toss.
To make dressing, whisk together peanut oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and chili paste in small bowl. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts just before serving.
Makes 12 1-cup servings.
TIP: This recipe can easily be cut in half for fewer servings.