- 5 ounces dried Chinese noodles
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 6-ounce package Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1 11-ounce can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2-3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil
Cook noodles (without flavor packet, if included) according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain thoroughly. Set aside.
Combine olive oil, orange juice concentrate, pepper, garlic powder and ginger, mixing vigorously with a fork. Add to noodles, tossing to mix. Gently toss in dried cranberries, oranges and green onions. Place in serving bowl; set aside.
Rinse chicken with cool water; pat dry. Sprinkle poppy seeds on a plate. Press one side of each chicken tender into poppy seeds. Heat oil in a medium frying pan. Place chicken, poppy seed side down, in the pan. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes, turning only once. Place chicken on top of noodles.
Makes 3 servings.