- 1/4 cup light or regular sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 12-ounce bag prepared salad greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 green onion, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 11-ounce can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Whisk together salad dressing ingredients until well blended, in a medium mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing or serving bowl. Pour salad dressing over salad and toss gently until coated.
Makes 4 servings.