- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon minced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toss potatoes with oil in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Place potatoes in a large bowl.
Combine cranberry sauce and vinaigrette in a small bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until heated through. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat.
Add remaining ingredients; mixing well.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 305 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 452 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
2010 Ultimate Cranberry Recipe Contest Finalist
Gloria Piantek, West Lafayette, IN