- 1 head white cauliflower, small-medium
- 1 head purple cauliflower, small-medium
- 1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 cups arugula
- 2-3 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Wash and then trim the main stem of the cauliflower. Pull or cut individual florets off and thinly slice with a mandolin (carefully using the guard), or alternatively cut very thin with a knife. Add remaining ingredients and cauliflower slices to a large bowl, set aside.
For the vinaigrette, add all the ingredients except the oil to a small food processor or small blender and blend until combined. With the blender on low speed slowly stream in the oil to combine
Pour vinaigrette over salad and mix well to coat the ingredients. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later if prepping ahead of time.
Note: Vinaigrette can be doubled and saved in a plastic or glass jar in the fridge for later use