- 1/3 cup Major Gray chutney or favorite chutney
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound cooked, deveined, shelled shrimp
- Baby greens
In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except shrimp and baby greens. Add shrimp; mix well. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve shrimp over baby greens.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Tip: For a lower calorie option use Ocean Spray® Diet Cran-Pineapple™ Juice Drink