- 1/4 cup prepared honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons drained chopped jarred banana peppers
- 1/4 cup jarred sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 ounces packaged cole slaw mix
- 6 turkey or chicken hot dogs, or sausages, or bratwurst, or kielbasa
- 6 hot dog style rolls
In a large non-reactive mixing bowl, combine cranberry sauce, honey mustard, banana peppers, pickle
relish, onion, vinegar, celery salt, and cole slaw mixture. Toss well, cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat grill. Grill chosen meat until cooked through. Place in buns and top with cole slaw mixture.
Makes 6 servings
2009 Ocean Spray Tailgating Recipe Contest Finalist
Robin Haas of Cranston, RI