Choose Your Country
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- 8 ounces Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons drained chopped jarred banana peppers
- 1/4 cup jarred sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 ounces packaged cole slaw mix
- 6 turkey or chicken hot dogs, or sausages, or bratwurst, or kielbasa
- 6 hot dog style rolls
In a large non-reactive mixing bowl, combine cranberry sauce, honey mustard, banana peppers, pickle
relish, onion, vinegar, celery salt, and cole slaw mixture. Toss well, cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat grill. Grill chosen meat until cooked through. Place in buns and top with cole slaw mixture.
Makes 6 servings
2009 Ocean Spray Tailgating Recipe Contest Finalist
Robin Haas of Cranston, RI
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe review has been submitted. If your review is approved, it will show up on the website soon.
The recipe has been shared.