- For the Dressing:
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the Salad:
- 4 cups kale, cleaned, stems removed and torn into small pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup goat or feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, dill, salt and pepper. Toss kale with half the dressing and let it sit for 10 minutes to marinate.
Plate kale onto a salad bowl and add broccoli, red cabbage and blood orange. Add remaining salad dressing and top with Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries, cheese and pecans before serving.