warm-cranberry-apple-wassail
//images.ctfassets.net/fk5croonv4b3/3UljoanO9K3zLFyeAc499J/d07c7371338f356f505f9c648e7af122/Warm_Cranberry_Apple_Wassail.jpeg
Warm Cranberry Apple Wassail
recipe

Warm Cranberry Apple Wassail

Warm Cranberry Apple Wassail
  • Prep Time

    5 minutes
  • Serving Size

    12 6-ounce servings

Ingredients

  • Light 50 Cranberry x Grape6 cups
  • Apple juice2 cups
  • 3-inch cinnamon sticks4
  • Whole allspice1 teaspoon
  • Ginger1/4 teaspoon
  • Orange slices
  • Whole cloves
  • Featured Product

    Light 50 Cranberry x Grape

Steps

Combine all ingredients, except garnishes in a large saucepan. Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Strain punch to remove spices. Pour into a heat-proof punch bowl or individual serving mugs. Garnish with orange slices studded with cloves, if desired. Makes about 12 6-ounce servings. PER SERVING: Cal. 40 (2%DV), Total Fat <1gram, Chol. 0mg, Sodium 34mg (1%DV), Pot. 101mg (3%DV), Total Carb. 10grams (3%DV), Dietary Fiber <1gram, Protein <1gram, Vit. A 1 IU (0%DV), Calcium 4mg (0%DV), Vit. C 40mg (66%DV), Iron <1mg, (0%DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 0.5